Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Hippie Lemonade


Since I can't have most of the beverages the rest of the world drinks, people are always asking me what I do drink. Well, one beverage I make everyday is Hippie Lemonade. It's low glycemic, with zero added sugar, really alkalizing and delicious.

What you'll need:
- 1 Lemon (peel and all)
- 4 Ice cubes
- Filtered water
- 7 Scoops of stevia

Different flavor options:
(Choose what works best for you, fruit = sugar)
- Fresh mint
- Strawberries
- Orange slices
- Blackberries

I just guess on how much water I need. I'll take whatever container I'm going to drink out of and fill it 3/4 of the way up with water, then dump that in a blender with all the other ingredients. I make a giant jar of it, equal to about 2 pint glasses full of lemonade.


This song cracks me up. I tell myself that most mainstream hip hop artists are really secret comedic geniuses, punking the world with their music.

No comments:

Post a Comment