Friday, April 4, 2014

Dubble Fun

Fun with Dubble



I'm addicted to the app Dubble. 
You upload a photo and they randomly blend it with another users photo.  Some of the results are really freaking cool and I love the element of surprise I'm filled with while waiting for my most recent upload to Dubble. 

This morning I went a bit too deep down the Dubble hole and it was fun.
First, I uploaded the pic below. Once it Dubbled, I saved that photo and uploaded it to be Dubbled. Dubbling a Dubble. I repeated this on and on while eating breakfast. It was cool to watch the progression. Selfie's fade out like ghosts.



I'm a BBC reality TV addict. Supersize Vs Superskinny is one of my favs. They pair undereaters with overeaters so they can see how unhealthy both of their diets are. It's the only diet show I've seen that focuses on the unhealthy side effects of both extremes. Being someone who has a disease that's greatly effected by diet, nutrition has become a huge interest of mine. Through controlling my diet for my disease, I'm finally a healthy weight. It's a battle though, not in my head but with the world. People are constantly trying to guilt me into eating unhealthy foods and thankfully, out of fear for how my body will punish me, I say no. It's not willpower, I've never had much of that, but sheer terror. So, my heart goes out to those trying to get by with willpower alone. What a nightmare.


No comments:

Post a Comment