Thursday, March 27, 2014

Flourless Chocolate "Bread" Pudding


I made this beast by total accident. 
Best f*#k up ever :) 

Low glycemic, gluten free, no refined sugar, veggie dessert

They were supposed to be paleo brownies. But, after I had already begun making them, I realized I was missing some of the ingredients. So I improvised.

2 cups diced zucchini 
(yes zucchini, finally a way to eat that vegetable)
1 egg
2 tbsp almond butter
2 tbsp honey
2 tsp vanilla
3 tbsp cocoa powder
3/4 of a can coconut milk
1 scoop stevia
chopped Simply Lite dark chocolate bar (no sugar added) 
Be careful with this chocolate bar. It's sweetened with Maltitol, a sugar alcohol, that in larger doses can cause a "laxative effect." So don't go eating the whole pan of "bread" pudding just because it's full of zucchini and tastes crazy good!

To bake just 
preheat the oven to 350 
throw all ingredients into a blender
 blend like hell
 pour into a greased pan
bake for 40ish minutes. 

Once they've cooled you can dive in, they may be a bit crumbly. I threw mine into the fridge for a few hours and could easily cut them into bars after.

Enjoy!


Some killer baking tunes NSFW

No comments:

Post a Comment