Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wassup!

Oh, herro 2012. Yeah, I took January off from blogging. Needed the break! But that doesn't mean I haven't been busy.  I have a couple of secret projects I've been working on like crazy. And, I started a new blog. One where I post whatever I want. I love it. Will I link to it? No! But if you want to find it here are two hints: It's on Tumblr and it's awesome! 

Congrats to Shannon in Ramona, CA for winning my giveaway. I'll be sending you a couple yards of my PinWheel fabric here soon. 

I've noticed this linen texture pattern fabric popping up everywhere, so I jumped on board. Not really my style, but it was a fun experiment

I'm not sure how much I'll be posting on here. Kind of busy with other projects. Going to try to make it to Seattle in May for a gallery opening my work will be displayed in. Haven't shown in so long.





©Dolphin & Condor



No comments:

Post a Comment