Saturday, June 18, 2011

Seedling

The Dark Stripe
I've been craving dark stripes. This is still too light. I want stripes that are almost black but you can still distinguish the color differences. I wanted to post this though and I'm running out the door, but I'll be adding more soon. I can't rest until I have my stripes noir!

Getting closer


Ah yeah! That's what I'm talking about.


Had to go darker! But, what's up with those tan lines? They're black in illustrator...

© Dolphin & Condor


I've finally finished a chair for Etsy! 
Yay, my shop has been empty for months! Hopefully I can post it today, not sure If I'll have the time. (Fabric Link)






Seeds!


I planted some seeds today for lemon trees, apple trees, and orange honeydew, which are mouth watering! I made the pots from newspaper, inspired by my Friend Kate's friend's blog Bonzai Aphrodite, which is ah-mazing!

This blog is full of delicious food and ideas! I'm going to start making my own water keifer/kefir (I've seen is spelled both ways) soon too!

Have I posted this video of my doppelgänger?
Natasha Kahn from Bat For Lashes.


Went to a cute little art show today!
Very inspiring!



Lunch
Fabulous beer!

Dinner
Kale, romaine lettuce, spinach, lemon, and ginger.


No comments:

Post a Comment