Wednesday, April 20, 2011

¡Yo Quiero!

So, I'm thinking about posting occasionally about the things in life I want, but can't afford :( I think I need to do this as therapy. I'm facing 30 and I'm nowhere near where I wanted to be in life at this age. I want to own property, a home, a garden, & be near the ocean. But those things all require $$$. And the IRS took every last dime from me this month because one of my jobs (that's right, JOBS, I work 3 of them) is a 1099. Plus I'm paying off a pile of student loans. I need a way to vent. I need an outlet. I need to store all the great things I see in this world and desire. I know material things do not create happiness, but they sure are nice to have. Plus I might just throw in places I want to travel to, etc... Just think of them as collages of my dream world.

So here it is: 

¡Yo Quiero!









I feel better!


2 comments:

  1. I'm torn between the chair and the booties. Also, if you go to Yemen, you might as well stop by Ethiopia and Egypt! You can check out the Lost Ark of the Covenant in Ethiopia and spend hours (I'm sure I would..) in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good plan! My only worry with Socotra are the Somalian pirates! Arrrr!

    ReplyDelete