Thursday, March 17, 2011

Saint Paddy's

Whew!
March is madness. I'm exhausted.
I haven't posted anything on here in days!

Working 3 jobs is tearing me apart. I need to sit down this weekend and write my business plan. I want a better life for myself. And, I know I should't complain about working too much when most people in this country would kill to have a job and I have 3, not counting all of the design work I do. But, I'm sick of living in my dreams. I know I have the drive and strength to start my own business, it's just the money and logistics that keep me down. Time to change that.

On to more interesting things :)

Bonbon Kakku has another competition going on!

I would be honored to have your support and a 5 star rating.
Click on the link below the photo to vote for each design!




© Dolphin & Condor

No comments:

Post a Comment