Sunday, March 20, 2011

Out of Body Sex with a Dolphin


I've gotten a ton of requests for bright yellow lattice work designs. I guess there just aren't many to choose from out there. So, finally, I sat down the other day and tried to make a variety of them, some with other color options.




























© Dolphin & Condor

Blogger has a new stats feature that I really enjoy checking. 
My favorite part is viewing what people searched for that led them to my blog. 
Below is my all time favorite!
"Out of body sex with a dolphin"
Really?
Who are you, person who is searching for this?
Is this your dream in life?
Do you feel that you have a dolphin soul?
Do you have a dolphin tattoo?
Are you a strong swimmer?
Is this out of body sex consensual?
Are you an out of body rapist?
Can your astral sperm impregnate the soul of a dolphin?
Do you have out of body sex with other species?

No comments:

Post a Comment