Friday, January 28, 2011

Hex

Germany
I love this one!

Netherlands

© Dolphin & Condor

Man, what a week. 

My bike broke, then my car broke down. I keep accidentally stabbing myself with my kitchen knife. My hand's so busted I can't go to yoga. I'm bumming a ride to the next job I have to work today since my car won't be ready until Monday, oh, and it's going to cost over $700 to fix. Scratch that, just got a text, my ride is tied up. So looks like I'm taking the afternoon off!

I'm looking forward to a glass of wine and some better luck!



On a more positive note, I've been watching videos posted by this girl:


She's intelligent and has a reasonable, positive, and healthy view of Entheogens. I love it. It's rare that I come across someone who is able to look past social stigmas and base their opinions on science.

No comments:

Post a Comment