Thursday, December 2, 2010

Entrophy

I had my astrological birth chart done recently.
It had some interesting, funny & insightful things to say about my life, feelings & general persona.
Since I'm the only one who cares what my birth chart says, here are the highlights:

She is a Fighter


If fame doesn't come when living, then it will come posthumously


 Likes liberty, wants a life that is out-of-the-ordinary


You are uncomfortable in any position in which you must "take orders" from someone else.


Scorpio rising people value their privacy so much, it can border on paranoia.


© Dolphin & Condor 


This video is an oldie, but still continues to be fantastic!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pregnant man-woman on finger-legs. You are astonishingly talented. That is all. Carry on.

    ReplyDelete