Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm back!

Chicago was freezing! 

But I got to meet my new nephew!

And see my puppies!

And be in a Christmas Family wonderland!

But, now I'm back to my little home called Santa Barbara. Not missing the 14 degree days in Chicago, but I am missing my family. It's hard being so far from them all the time. But, I've tried living in Chicago. I put in over two years there. It just isn't my cup of tea. I want palm trees and beaches. Not Vienna beef and binge drinkers. Different strokes for different folks.

Newest Design

This design looks like a late Henry Matisse cut out that was given a makeover in the 80's. More colors below.



© Dolphin & Condor 

On a different note:
Has anyone seen this on UrbanOutfitters.com?
Looks like a giant double ended dildo to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment