Monday, December 27, 2010

HandMade

What's up with all these haters on PostCrossing not wanting handmade cards? 
Lame! 
They're just going to have to take what I give them!

Fabric Design, made from drawing above:




Fabric Design, made from drawing above:



Fabric Design, made from drawing above:




TAIWAN


© Dolphin & Condor
This dog Dixie farted near me tonight and, I believe, released a demon into this world as I have never smelled something more foul than that. It hung in the air, forever. It was kind of amazing.
Oooooo, I watched Exit Through the Gift Shop last night. Loved it. I was working on a bunch of drawings and was so inspired that I couldn't go to sleep! Note to self: Do not watch inspiring art docs before bed. I want my studio back & I want a warehouse. Who's with me?


Another great doc is The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia.
These people are insane, for realz.
Also, it's just great to have a follow up to The Dancing Outlaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment