Monday, October 18, 2010

Scan

We're Watching You
It's thundering so loud right now it's shaking my window pains. 
I've always enjoyed thunderstorms. 
They make the world feel alive. 
Oh, lost power for a bit.


I'm not so sure about this brown one, very diarrhea...

More colors coming soon. This one is a pain to recolor, 
so many little parts!

© Dolphin & Condor


Oh Man, I just got back from seeing
Sleigh Bells
at Soho and they were the
Tits!

I fell in love with their debut album Treats and it has become my soundtrack. I love listening to it while I bike to the beach on my sunny days off. So hearing just a little part of one of their songs takes me back to so many awesome days. I knew the set would be short as they only have one album, so they didn't do an encore, which is perfect. I've never been a fan of encores. I'm actually amped right now, which is so rare after seeing live music! When bands play too long I leave the show tired, kinda lame. Their laserish light show was the perfect compliment to their bassy screamy anthems. I'm listening to them right now when I should be in bed. 
Love them, heart them. 
Got my A machines on the table got my B machines in the drawer 
Got my A machines on the table got my B machines in the drawer 
Got my A machines on the table got my B machines in the drawer


Should I be Alexis Krauss for halloween? We look similiar-ish. I was going to be Kat Von D so I could carry around a fake tattoo machine with an ink pen in it and draw boners on everyone I meet. Oh the tough decisions one has to make when they are single and have no dependents.


Here's live footage from the show, shot by my friend Erin:

No comments:

Post a Comment