Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Did someone say pudding pop?

This morning while my bike seat was being stolen I was designing one of the ugliest creations know to man. It looks like a Bill Cosby sweater. I blame this on my recent rejections from fabric houses and the information that I will be losing my job here soon due to the city voting for it's closure. So with that said here is my foul attitude in the form of vintage butterfly wing barf on mirrored repeat.

How can something start from this beauty...


...end this tragically?

It looks better close up...


I'm thinking about changing the colors as well the pattern.

Update:

Pattern issue resolved, now on to the colors!


And now working with the color some. Making lemonade, so to speak.

Slight pattern and color change. I'm happy.


© Dolphin & Condor

No comments:

Post a Comment